Dental Assistants Hiring Now.
Salary depends on experience — from $16 to $21 / hrs.
Submit your resume via email.
Please notice which location you are applying for; San Marcos / Vista / Temecula
email: [email protected]
Compensation based on your experience.
We are looking for a Dental Assistant who will make the dentist’s office more efficient and pleasant for patients. You’ll ensure excellent customer service and basic dental tasks off the dentist’s shoulders. Dental assistants should be well-organized with great attention to detail. You should be able to follow instructions and respect dental office regulations. We want you to be skilled in providing direct or indirect patient care and able to make office procedures as smooth as possible.
- Welcome patients in the dental office
- Prepare customers for treatments or checkups ensuring their comfort
- Select and set up instruments, equipment and material needed
- Sterilize instruments according to regulations
- Assist the dentist through 4-handed dentistry
- Undertake lab tasks as instructed
- Provide oral hygiene and post-operative care instructions
- Keep the dental room clean and well-stocked
- Schedule appointments
- Maintain accurate patient records and assist with payment procedures
- Proven experience as dental assistant
- Knowledge of dental instruments and sterilization methods
- Understanding of health & safety regulations
- Ability to perform regulated non-surgical tasks like coronal polishing is a plus
- Good computer skills
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Attention to detail
- Well-organized and reliable
- High school diploma; graduating from dental assistant school is preferred
- Additional certification or training is an asset (e.g. EFDA)
- TEAM PLAYER IS A MUST